Sunday, July 5, 2020

Is it the end of the world again?


Hello, humans. It has been quite some time since I have posted a blog update...

As most of you already know by now, Steve is dead. The other kitties and I have been left behind. Shelby (aka bitch) is no longer with us, and is at some other ladies' house. I call that a victory but I find the need to not.. He might have been the worst owner but he's now the best. The Second Human (aka Babe) has been taking care of us, but she has been very depressed since Steve's passing.

Fireworks in Osceola: Have fun, but use caution and consider othersAnyways, yesterday I thought it was the end of the world again! Those filthy humans were at it again with the bombs. Me and the other kitties hid for our lives while we let the humans destroy themselves. I later learned it was something called "fireworks". I noticed Random Kitty being an absolute maniac, so I terrified her by saying "we're all going to die,". Of course, she believed it and ran for cover. It's still pretty fun messing with my idiotic siblings.

One of the fireworks was very loud, and it even hurt the human's ears! Luckily there was no damage and the human race sadly lives on today.