Sunday, April 12, 2020

Acting Strange, Are We?

Shroud new Setup | I like how on his vertical monitor two of the ...Is Steve okay? He's been acting up lately.


This isn't normal of Steve, at least I think. Acting strange, stress buying, I mean, we even have a lot of this weird, yet very playful, white fur in our bathroom. I think it's called "toy-let paper". Him and the other human also never leave the house. They're just here like they're waiting for something. He keeps forcing me to do a Talking Kitty video... but hasn't been asking like he usually does. He also doesn't talk to neighbours or anything. They also hardly go get food, and it's only once a week. He says we should ration our food to preserve it, or whatever. Good news, though, he let me on the computer again. And it's also a new one! Actually, there's two.. but still.







Anyways, that's about all I have to say. Life really hasn't been meaningful for a cat, at least now, anyways. I'll just wait this out and see what happens with my weird owners. Steve should be at his job. No idea why he isn't. He's also been really sad lately. Quite frankly it makes me happy. I got into a fight with him a while ago and he grounded me. That's why there's been a long wait. So if it makes you happy, yes, I'm okay.