Monday, January 6, 2020

Forgot I had this blog..

Hello, humans.

I haven't said anything in a while because I forgot I had a blog. Stupid me.

Anyways, things have been normal. Lately I've been ignoring the retards. The small kitten (human term: GG) is being a bitch and is attacking me for whatever reason. I can't seem to figure out what I did to make her so pissed off.

Steve's been rude to me ever since I pulled that stunt in the Court. It wasn't my fault people thought he was an idiot, and it wasn't my fault that the F-P-I thing caught him stealing. Yet, of course, blame it on the animal. It's like humans only find something else to blame other than blaming themselves for their crime.

I've had dry food ever since, and he's been treating me like a servant. He's been so commanding. I feel like I've been turning into Bitch. Thing is, I'm not blind though. And I certainly don't run into wall like a dumbass.